Re: website has run time error

Jackie

Usually, Mack, runtime error means the website encountered some sort
of problem & has nothing to do w/you or your choices. Had your card
not been able to be approved, then you should have received a message
explaining that, as in, "card was declined, please try entering your
details again."

On 4/6/20, mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@...> wrote:

--
from mack I was trying to place an order at
https://www.continentalphoto.com and when I hit place order I got a run time