From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Raha Tehrani
Sent: 07 April 2020 10:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ACCESSIBLE DVD SOFTWARE

Hi there.
Dear Richard. use these softwares. they are all pretty accessible through NVDA and JAWS. they are as follows:
KMPlayer, PotPlayer, MPCHC (including K-lite pack codecs), VLCPlayer, JetAudio, GomPlayer, and so on. you could install them all and use whatever you'd prefer.
Do have a blast.

On 4/7/20, Richard Bartholomew <rlbart53@...> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for DVD playing software, please,
accessible with NVDA. I want to be able to stream ripped DVD’s from
my laptop to the TV, ie including the video. I have tried VLC and
while this seems to be fine with NVDA, it doesn’t work smoothly as it
either freezes the video intermittently or stops rendering to the TV altogether!

Therefore, is there any other DVD playing software people use, please?

Thanks in anticipation.

Richard Bartholomew