Re: Nvda says "Unknown"

Tyler Spivey

Maybe some window is taking focus after NVDA starts. You can ignore this.

On 4/7/2020 7:20 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Only once at Startup.

If I use the fixing tool, the information says? that the tool will try the register for connect to Firefox or Internet Explorer.

I use the browser Chrome.

Jarek

Dne 07.04.2020 v 15:52 Tyler Spivey napsal(a):
Does it say unknown all the time when trying to use firefox or chrome, or just once at startup?

On 4/7/2020 6:42 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everybody,

I have Nvda 2019.3.1 and it says after start of system Unknown.

I have uset the fixing tool com, but the situation is the same.

Do you have any idea, what to do?