Re: Creating a New Document with NVDA G-docs

Christopher Bartlett

The doc.new approach does not require you to be in Google Docs before invoking it.  I"m glad it works in Firefox as well.

Christopher Bartlett

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 1:15 PM Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
i was talking about the link this thread was about
google docs with nvda

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Creating a New Document with NVDA G-docs

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 09:16 AM, Kerryn Gunness wrote:
what i noticed with the website, when i click to download the files as mp3, i am getting this content is not available
I am trying to figure out how this response is connected to "Creating a New Document with NVDA & G-Docs."   I suspect it was accidentally misdirected to the wrong topic.

       ~ Madonna

--
Christopher Bartlett