Re: google chrome version 81

Sarah k Alawami

Does this mean that the brave browser will also be updated as well? I use that as my default now.

Take care

On 8 Apr 2020, at 4:06, Felix G. wrote:

Best version in a long time! Reliability with NVDA seems to have
improved significantly.
Cheers,
Felix

Am Mi., 8. Apr. 2020 um 11:59 Uhr schrieb Ralf Kefferpuetz
ralf.kefferpuetz@...:

Google Chrome 81 was released today...