Re: determining the version of Chrome

Jackie

Dan, In Chrome, press alt, arrow up to help, (twice), press right
arrow, you'll be on the about chrome option, press enter.

On 4/8/20, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
I was going to try out chrome because of the discussions that have been
going on here.  I am curious if it has truly improved so much. I decided to
check to see what version I have but can't seem to find a way to figure this
out.  How does one do this?  I can't find a way to see any about info for
Chrome like I can on other programs and browsers.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)