From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2020 2:52 PM
Subject: [nvda] determining the version of Chrome

I was going to try out chrome because of the discussions that have been going on here.  I am curious if it has truly improved so much. I decided to check to see what version I have but can't seem to find a way to figure this out.  How does one do this?  I can't find a way to see any about info for Chrome like I can on other programs and browsers.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)