locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

Mary,

           This sounds very much like what was going on in version 70b3.  I just helped someone roll back from that to 68.6.0 and that was fine.  I am on the release channel and when I just checked I'm updating, and have been updated to 68.7.0.

            While it would be odd for any major change in a dot level release, it could be some small change has triggered this, as accessibility testing is spotty at best (as a general rule).

             I don't have time at the moment to fire up NVDA and listen, but if you can provide just a couple of the things being said that weren't before, I will do that later and see if I have them, too.

       ~ Madonna