locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

Sarah k Alawami

I believe someone on my twitter said unchecking some stuff in the tool bar, but they really did not give much more than that. I hope this will be a shove in the right direction.

Good luck.

On 8 Apr 2020, at 14:44, Roger Stewart wrote:

I just upgraded Thunderbird to the latest version.  I'm getting a lot of unwanted feedback telling me every time I delete a message how many messages have been moved to trash and how many unread messages are in the inbox.  I hope a fix can be found to turn this off.  Maybe someone might find it useful, and if this is so, then a toggle to turn it on or off would be good.

Roger