locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

Curtis Delzer

I unqualifyingly agree! this is nasty compared to b4.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 4/8/2020 11:56 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
Hi all,

I just updated Thunderbird, and all of a sudden, it is talking way too much. For instance, each time I delete a message, I hear about how that message was deleted and added to trash, or some such. There are other announcements as well, rendering the experience entirely too verbose and inefficient for getting through email. I'm using the latest nvda, and as far as I know, there haven't been changes to the mozilla apps enhancements add on which I have been using without incident until now. My t-bird version is 68.7.0; it just updated to that.

Mary