Re: Boot Disc

Jason White

Narrator definitely works on Windows 10 installation media. I haven't tried any of the recovery or repair tools that might be available within that environment, but I would expect them to be accessible these days.

´╗┐On 4/8/20, 19:14, "Andrea Sherry" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of sherryan@...> wrote:

Wanting to do some maintenance. There is a folder on my system drive
which was left behind after uninstallation of an unwanted program.
Cannot get rid of it. Thought if I booted from a usb or some such I
would be able to remove.
Andrea