locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

Well I think someone should report this, the biggest issue with disabling status is that nvda does not read the progress on incomming mail, so you don't know when things are coming or going only hear they are.

On 9/04/2020 11:34 am, Mary Otten wrote:
Thanks, David, for that hint about disabling the status bar. I’m going to try that, and if that works, then that would be great. Otherwise, I will report in exact detail in accordance with Brian‘s request about what exactly it was saying. But right now, I’m outside enjoying a rather nice day for once in what is usually rainy Oregon.
On Apr 8, 2020, at 3:34 PM, David Csercsics <bleeblat@...> wrote:

I got the 68.7 update today and noticed it was chatty. It was reading the status bar, so I disabled that, and it's less verbose. You can disable the status bar from view -> toolbars.

.