locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

Hmmm I enabled it but it told me when I was doing everything, I wish I could customise things, maybe have all that extra text being put into sounds, and then a way for me to put a different sound with each event, and so on then in case I sat on my board or screwed up I'd probably know about it.

On 9/04/2020 12:13 pm, Mary Otten wrote:
David, your disabling status bar did the trick, thank goodness!

Mary

On 4/8/2020 3:34 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
I got the 68.7 update today and noticed it was chatty. It was reading the status bar, so I disabled that, and it's less verbose. You can disable the status bar from view -> toolbars.