another thunderbird issue with focus loss this time

Mary Otten

There is another issue that has cropped up since the update today. If you arrow in your message list and hit a message that t-bird thinks might be junk, some sort of box comes up informing you of that fact and offering choices, one of which is a button labeled "not junk". Press space on that, and what I expect to happen would be that I'd be put back in my messages list. But what seems to happen is that I'm some how stuck in the first part of the message that t-bird thought might be junk. I can't get out of that. The only thing I can do is close the app and re-open. What a waste of time! I've never seen this dialogue before about what t-bird thinks is junk, and I don't want to see it. If I think it is junk, I'll act accordingly, and  don't need an app interfering. How can I get rid of that?

\Mary