Re: Max Audio Pro problem

Sascha Cowley

I've found that clicking in the dialog or just tabbing around helps, but I can't give specifics as I've only ever encountered this software on examination laptops.

On 9/04/2020 09:50, Maria S wrote:
Hi all. I discovered a small but annoying problem with my computer. It is a Dell inspiron and it has the Max Pro Audio interface. So when you plug something audio related into the computer, it pops up a dialog asking what device you just plugged in. Jaws will read this list, but NVDA will not. Ideally, I would like to uninstall this little middleman of a program, but failing that, does anyone know of a way to get NVDA to read this dialog?

Thanks, Maria