Re: Working with Word

Quentin Christensen

You're welcome, good luck with the job!

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:40 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:

Hello Quentin,

Thank you for getting back to me. I’ll hang on to this information and will check into it further if I get the job I’m after.

Jan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 6:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Working with Word

Hi Jan,

Word should work with NVDA out of the box.  There are many add-ons and some may help with the way you work, just as there are several ways to accomplish most tasks in word and some will work better for different people than others.  We have a training module covering most features of Word which you may be interested in: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-word-training-for-nvda-ebook/  It's only $30 AUD on its own, or you can buy it as part of the NVDA Productivity Bundle, which includes Word, as well as our other modules and telephone support: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/nvda-productivity-bundle/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 10:01 AM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m looking for tips/tricks for working with Word. Are there any specific addons I should have? Also, are there specific hotkeys to navigate to and correct spelling and grammar errors? Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

Jan

--

Quentin Christensen