Re: another thunderbird issue with focus loss this time

I noticed this to, luckily I have made it so that thunderbirg allows
remote content and this seems to have so far made things work.
Thunderbird spam and junk filters are a joke, I don't know why there
is not a way to rely on something like google's spam mail and turn off
its own or just use an external source, maybe there is I have just
never investigated this.
However google has a really good spam filter and usually gets it right.

On 09/04/2020, Mary Otten <maryotten@comcast.net> wrote:
There is another issue that has cropped up since the update today. If
you arrow in your message list and hit a message that t-bird thinks
might be junk, some sort of box comes up informing you of that fact and
offering choices, one of which is a button labeled "not junk". Press
space on that, and what I expect to happen would be that I'd be put back
in my messages list. But what seems to happen is that I'm some how stuck
in the first part of the message that t-bird thought might be junk. I
can't get out of that. The only thing I can do is close the app and
re-open. What a waste of time! I've never seen this dialogue before
about what t-bird thinks is junk, and I don't want to see it. If I think
it is junk, I'll act accordingly, and  don't need an app interfering.
How can I get rid of that?

\Mary