Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2020 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] another thunderbird issue with focus loss this time

I noticed this to, luckily I have made it so that thunderbirg allows
remote content and this seems to have so far made things work.
Thunderbird spam and junk filters are a joke, I don't know why there
is not a way to rely on something like google's spam mail and turn off
its own or just use an external source, maybe there is I have just
never investigated this.
However google has a really good spam filter and usually gets it right.