locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

matthew dyer

Hi,

Getting the same thing.  Hope they can find a fix for this. Thanks.

Matthew

On 4/8/2020 5:44 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I just upgraded Thunderbird to the latest version.  I'm getting a lot of unwanted feedback telling me every time I delete a message how many messages have been moved to trash and how many unread messages are in the inbox.  I hope a fix can be found to turn this off.  Maybe someone might find it useful, and if this is so, then a toggle to turn it on or off would be good.

Roger