Re: WeatherPlus, adding new cities

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Vincent,

From what I understand, it seems that in the passage you didn't import the cities.
you could export a copy and retrieve it as needed, but if you didn't,have then you have lost the cities.

Regards
Adriano

Il 04/04/2020 12:13, Vincent Le Goff ha scritto:

Hi everyone,

I know the question has been asked many times on this list and I'm sorry to add yet a new one, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

I'm using the last version of WeatherPlus with the stable version of NVDA and I don't find how to add new cities, or even change my current city.  Yes, I have moved, so I would appreciate to retrieve up-to-date information about the weather.  When I select "manage temporary cities" it seems I can only select in a list... with only one city (the current selection).  No button to add or remove.  In the "manage cities" settings, there's a simple text field with, again, only one line.  No button to add a new city or search for one.  There was a documentation in this menu before but it seems it has vanished.  Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent