Re: How can I get the date from a Braille display?

Daniel Gartmann

Yes. This would work. But I want the same, convenient way of reading the date without leaving the application I am working in, but from my Braille keyboard.

If I use Windows+b, I am taken out of the application and have to get back to it using Alt+tab.

Thanks for the input.

Daniel