Re: How can I get the date from a Braille display?

Sarah k Alawami

I don't use a braille display, and You I think said you did this but what happens if you use insert f12, f12, then look at your display. Does the date show then? Sorry if I seem stupid, but I am in terms of braille displays. Lool!

On 9 Apr 2020, at 10:56, Daniel Gartmann wrote:

Yes. This would work. But I want the same, convenient way of reading the date without leaving the application I am working in, but from my Braille keyboard.

If I use Windows+b, I am taken out of the application and have to get back to it using Alt+tab.

Thanks for the input.

Daniel