Re: google chrome version 81

Eilana Benish

Hi

As far as reading PDF files I am strongly recommend reading with dedicated PDF readers especially with Adobe reader .

From my experience I think that Mozilla Firefox is the best browser ever as far as Accessibility and also security best support.

Sorry Google love you, but on other apps …

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 9 באפר׳ 2020 ב-20:03 מאת ‪Brian Vogel‬‏ <‪britechguy@...‬‏>:‬

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:35 PM, mohammad suliman wrote:
I have reported it on Chromium bug tracker:
And a huge, massively huge thank you from me for having done so!!   Now if others activate that link, navigate to what NVDA announces as the "Star border" button (I think) and continues to say "to star this issue," and activates that button, we'll be getting somewhere.

In addition to bug reports like this, which are vital, the mechanisms that allow other users to effectively make the statement, "Hey, I've got this issue, too," by using them is what makes an issue bubble up in the priority for attention queue.

       ~ Madonna

--

 ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...