locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

OK, you can hide the status bar, but then you won't have it readable until you show it again.

On 4/9/2020 12:46 PM, matthew dyer wrote:
Marry,

I just ran into this same problem.  Try this.  Go the view menu and right error to the toolbars and enter on status bar to hide it and this should saulve your problem.  Thanks.

Matthew

On 4/8/2020 2:56 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
Hi all,

I just updated Thunderbird, and all of a sudden, it is talking way too much. For instance, each time I delete a message, I hear about how that message was deleted and added to trash, or some such. There are other announcements as well, rendering the experience entirely too verbose and inefficient for getting through email. I'm using the latest nvda, and as far as I know, there haven't been changes to the mozilla apps enhancements add on which I have been using without incident until now. My t-bird version is 68.7.0; it just updated to that.

Mary

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"