locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 05:03 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well jean its a bit hard to do this when they have no direct support email address.
There are lots of places that don't do e-mail support anymore.  And I actually generally find what I need either by searching their community forums or just doing a web search on the issue I'm having if we're talking about a release version.

If you want to report bugs, either for Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird, then get an account at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/home

Here's a search on that page, without being logged in, on just Thunderbird:  https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=Thunderbird
Were I actually trying to determine whether a specific issue already exists I would add keywords other than just Thunderbird.

       ~ Madonna