locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 05:14 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
If thunderbird has a github I may actually try to post a bug at that.
No, they don't.  As I already reported, all Mozilla products do their project management via Bugzilla, not GitHub (which is what NVAccess does use for NVDA, and many NVDA add-ons have their own projects on GitHub).

       ~ Madonna