locked Re: Thunderbird talking way too much

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 05:39 PM, David Goldfield wrote:
Is something new visually happening with the toolbar during the deletion process.
To be honest, I really don't know, as I never paid attention to what was going on "down there in the lower left corner" when I delete a message.

If anyone happens to still be on 68.6 and is willing to do a Quick Assist session with me, let me know off-list using the Reply to Sender link at the bottom of this message.  I also need to dig out my spare laptop, which is certainly not on the latest Thunderbird, to see what it does.

       ~ Madonna