locked Re: Bug Reports: Thunderbird talks too much

Well the only thing the statusbar needs to do actually is simply be a blank statusbar and continue not reading so I can continue to get my progress as normal.

I'd like to be able to customise things so actions I do have sounds maybe but I don't need a running log output which is what is currently happening.

I liked it when the status bar was useless but if its going to have information then I'd like a way to customise things.

On 10/04/2020 11:23 am, Adriani Botez wrote:
Is the information in the status bar very critical? Is it needed to be able to use Thunderbird?
If not, then I suggest to open a bug with Mozilla requesting to include only critical information in the status bar. And write them exactly which information should be excluded from reporting.

Best

Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 10.04.2020 um 01:15 schrieb Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>:

Hi,

Depending on what is causing it, it might be best to either:

  • Create a new NVDA issue on GitHub: if NVDA is at fault.

Joseph