locked Re: Bug Reports: Thunderbird talks too much

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 07:43 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
I was able to report to bugzilla using my github account if that makes sence.
Shaun - this is a message from me speaking as Moderator.   Please, please, please start reading what has already been told to you about this not making one bit of sense and taking that on board before posting exactly what you've been told is wrong again.  It's the very least you can do.

If you don't start doing that, I will put you on moderated status.

One final time - There is absolutely, positively no connection of any kind between GitHub and Bugzilla other than they are both systems used to report bugs.  In this specifi case, Thunderbird bugs are reported on Bugzilla.  NVDA issues/bugs are reported on GitHub.

You cannot use a GitHub account on Bugzilla or vice versa.  They are completely separate worlds.

       ~ Madonna