Re: How can I get the date from a Braille display?

Cordelia Scharpf

Daniel,

On both PCs (one Windows 10, the other Windows 7) running NVDA 2019.3.1 and with both the voice and Braille display turned on, I got the following:

NVDA+F12: announces and displays time

NVDA (held down)+F12 (twice rapidly): announces and displays date, including the  day

HTH,

Cordelia