Re: google chrome version 81

mohammad suliman

Hello Brion!

Thanks for the appreciation and encouragement!
Yah i see that. Although I searched the tracker for similar issues, but couldn't find this one. In any case, I think that by raising this issue, we got the fix to be in a future Chrome 81 update, and not have to wait until 82 is released.

Thanks again!
Mohammad

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 23:53, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Mohammad,

            Just as an FYI, your report was deemed a duplicate and merged into

Issue 1069448: neither NVDA nore Jaws screen readers are able to read PDF documents in latest Chrome version 81 stable

            It was deemed a regression bug, and apparently a fix has already been made as of earlier this afternoon.  The final line of the issue above notes:

Good news, this is a duplicate of bug 1047856 which has just been verified as having been fixed. I'll merge this bug now. If you have any questions or concerns after Chrome updates with the fix, please let us know!

       ~ Madonna