Re: How can I get the date from a Braille display?

Cordelia Scharpf

Hi Daniel,

This is almost a finger-twisting exercise  to accomplish using Braille Extender app as you’d need to issue four commands altogether in  rapid succession, meaning two sets of two different key combinations. I tried unsuccessfully many times, and nothing showed on the display. However, there is a neat alternative, which shows  the time and the date all at once on the display.

Are you using the Braille Extender? If not, where might I find a similar command for the date (from a Braille display) if I were to temporarily disable this app?

Best,

Cordelia