check boxes dont' work in sim tool kit pro

Sarah k Alawami

An odd subject but not necessarily true. I don't really know how to explain this one.

This is an electron app by the way so I don't really know if this is a chrome thing or not.

steps

  1. download stkp you do not need an account, just put a nick name in the settings if you want.
  2. Go to the add tabs option at. the bottom and click it.
  3. Add a tab such as http://simbrief.net or the active sky. The second one won't work unless you have prepared and active sky (as) running.

results

Notice that links don't work, check boxes can't be checked and edit fields can't be typed into, only in that particular applet. The rest of the links in the app work. The developer is a bit stumped as to why this is not working. If someone can tell me what to say to him, or can contact him on their discord which can be found in the dash board, please let me know. He wants to make the app accessible but does not know what he is doing. He has nvda but has not even I don't think tired to fix this. It is not on his list to fix now, but it will be soon.

Take care