Re: Speak password nvda add-on can't be install

Chris

Search for the replacement add-on which is now called report passwords

It is on the nvda addons site

From: Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono
Sent: 10 April 2020 15:47
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] Speak password nvda add-on can't be install

Hi, I was install speak password nvda add-on but when I put passwird, nvda not speak, then I uninstall then download speak password again from

I install, it appear installation of speak password 1.01 has been

blocked. An update version of this add-on is required, the minimum

add-on API supported by the version of NVDA is 2019.3. I am using

latest version of NVDA, nvda version 2019.3 1. so what is the sollution, can you help me,

please?