Re: Reading messages list in Mozilla Thunderbird
Brian thank you very much for your detailed explanation
ובכבוד רב, אילנה בניש
מורשה נגישות שירות
נשלח מ Outlook for iOS
מאת: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> בשם Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
נשלח: Friday, April 10, 2020 7:30:30 PM
אל: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
נושא: Re: [nvda] Reading messages list in Mozilla Thunderbird
If you don't have the Thunderbird add-on, Quick Folder Key Navigation, installed I suggest you get that, too. Instructions follow.
IMPORTANT: For those using Thunderbird with a screen reader I strongly suggest installing the Quick Folder Key Navigation extension. You will only need to install this extension once for any instance of Thunderbird you might be using. This allows you to jump from folder in the folder tree using first letter navigation to move between them. Without it, this does not always work. You will only need to install this extension once for any instance of Thunderbird you might be using. If you are using JAWS or NVDA, searching for this add on within Thunderbird is quite simple:
· Activate the Tools Menu (ALT+T), add-ons option (followed by A) and tab 3 times, at which point you should be on the Extensions Pane. If you happen to land on any other pane then use Down Arrow (or Up Arrow) until you hear Extensions.
· Tab 2 times, which lands you in the search all add-ons edit box.
· Then type in Quick Folder Key Navigation, hit enter, and wait a few seconds for the search to complete.
· Tab 5 times more gain focus on the list of results. Then hit Down Arrow to start navigating the list. Quick Folder Key Navigation should be the first result.
· Tab 2 times to land on the Install button then hit enter.
· After the install completes you need to exit Thunderbird and start it up again for this extension to become active
Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.