Re: Reading messages list in Mozilla Thunderbird

Marie,

Here are the Thunderbird Columns, as currently ordered on my machine, and they are not in the default order, along with whether they are ON (displayed) or OFF (hidden):
Read  ON
Thread ON
Starred ON
Attachment ON
From ON (AKA Sender)
Subject ON - and not able to be turned off
Recipient OFF (AKA To)
Correspondents ON
Junk Status OFF
Received OFF  (Date Received)
Date ON  (Date Sent, most often this and Received are the same)
All of the columns after Date are OFF
Status
Size
Tag
Account
Priority
Unread
Total
Location
Order Received

When you have opened Options, the above column list is followed by the controls:
Restore Column Order  (to Thunderbird Default Order)
Apply Columns To (which I have never used, but it allows you to apply your settings above to other folders in Thunderbird)

       ~ Madonna