Time Zoner addon for NVDA

Eilana Benish

Hello everyone

has anybody tried to work with Time Zonerthe addon for NVDA?

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/timeZoner.en.html

·       My default time zone is recognized and when pressing NVDA+Alt+T the time zone is announced

·       To add more time zones , I am pressing  the Configure Timezone Ring from the settings and Choose from the list the time zone I want to add so that when pressing NVDA + Alt + T, NVDA will read all the time zones I have added

·       but something goes wrong .after I am selecting and pressing one of the time zones and then saving the configurations still NVDA don't read the added time zones

so, I am trying to understand if there is anything I am missing, or the problem is in the add on which is in developer stage right now

Great  addon!

This is a great idea 4 dealing with the time zones issues from third party services and can be very helpful for screen reader users

·

--

ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...