Re: google chrome version 81

Cordelia,

             If you're willing to be the "accessibility guinea pig" and wouldn't mind trying out the replacement for PDF-XChange Viewer, which is PDF-XChange Editor, would you?

            There was a major change to the look and feel of the interface, going to the now-all-the-rage flat look, which I hate, so I didn't go to it.  But they very well could have improved accessibility as part of that move.  It can be downloaded here:  https://www.tracker-software.com/product/downloads
You do not need the "Plus" version.  I just do not have the time (nor interest, to be honest) to play with this as far as determining its accessibility or the lack thereof.  I suspect if nothing else that the OCR function will remain the same even if the rest is completely inaccessible.

       ~ Madonna