Re: strange behavior with NVDA 2019.3

Tyler Spivey

Audio enhancements. See if you can turn them off. Just go to Run and type mmsys.cpl, then select your playback device, properties, and see if it has an enhancements tab. There should be a disable checkbox there.

On 4/11/2020 9:18 AM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to help a friend who has both the latest versions of windows 10 pro, and NVDA.  For some reason, NVDA is partially reading the text.  An example of what's going on is that instead of saying the word information, it's only saying formation. Syllables of words are being cut.  I've never seen this happen before, hopefully somebody can give me an idea of what's going on.  Thanks.

Tony