Re: selecting a source in obs studio

Sarah k Alawami

This is using object nav. Use the manual of nvda to read how this works as I'm not given key strokes as I only know the laptop ones.

  1. Go to the sources list.

  2. Interact with the tool bar to the right of the sources list.

  3. Click add and click video display, or what ever you want.

On 11 Apr 2020, at 12:13, Margus Ojaots wrote:

Hello. ii recently started using OBS. How do i add a video source to a
scene, so it won't ask for it everytime i start recording.