NVDA and zoom

ken lawrence

Hi list ken here with a question.  Was just now taking a look at the zoom site to see how it worked online.  I have attended a couple NFB virtual events but by phone.  Is there any instruction on how to use zoom if I want to go online rather than the phone and is there any add on with NVDA that might be useful on it?  With all the coronavirus stuff wiping out events we are going to be using zoom quite a bit I think.  We have an account now for our state affiliate of NFB with all the conference call lines tied up. Also our national convention will be virtual this year.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10