Re: Uninstalling/Reinstalling NVDA - What happens behind the scenes?

Thank you to Tyler and Molly for confirming what I thought I had recalled.  I have recommended to another member doing an uninstall/reinstall in an attempt to solve an issue that just doesn't want to be fixed, and when that occurs with any piece of software after "all the usual methods to fix" have bombed out.  I told her to hold off, though, until I could confirm that it was only NVDA proper, and not associated data, that would be nuked and paved (as the saying goes).

       ~ Madonna