Re: How can i make sure that i have the latest version of nvda?

In addition to Rosemarie's advice about how to find your current version number, unless you turned off the default option, NVDA should be prompting you to upgrade to the latest version as those are released.  When I fire up NVDA and there's a new version available it reminds me and asks if I want to download and install as the first thing it does.

       ~ Madonna