From: ken lawrence via groups.io
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 3:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and zoom

Hi list ken here with a question. Was just now taking a look at the zoom
site to see how it worked online. I have attended a couple NFB virtual
events but by phone. Is there any instruction on how to use zoom if I want
to go online rather than the phone and is there any add on with NVDA that
might be useful on it? With all the coronavirus stuff wiping out events we
are going to be using zoom quite a bit I think. We have an account now for
our state affiliate of NFB with all the conference call lines tied up. Also
our national convention will be virtual this year.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10