Re: Meet Me Accessibly – A Guide to Zoom Cloud Meetings

First, I would like to thank everyone who has posted the link to Jonathan Mosen's blog page where the noted audio book can be downloaded:  https://mosen.org/zoom/

The direct download link for the book is:  Download Meet Me Accessibly free

For those who may not have JAWS 2019 or later, and may want to use Zoom with JAWS instead of or in addition to NVDA, there were JAWS scripts written for earlier versions of JAWS, downloadable from:   Download the free JAWS scripts

A great deal of additional detail can be found on Mr. Mosen's blog page, and I suggest folks have a read through it.

I am also asking that no more messages in regard to this audio book be posted.  This territory has been covered, many times, over the last several weeks.  The information is available on the group archive, and those who need it later should be searching the group archive for it.  Searching the NVDA Group Archive

Discussions about actually using Zoom are best conducted on the NVDA Chat Subgroup.

       ~ Madonna