From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 3:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I'm not able to update to the latest version of nvda!

Hi list members, I'm unable to update to the latest version of nvda. I'm not sure why this is happening but I have not been able to update to the latest version of nvda. I tried to check for updates but nothing happened. Is there something else that I need to do to make sure that I have the latest version of nvda. I also checked to make sure that I have the latest version of windows 10 and that is working with out any problems I can be reached at dingram269@earthlink.net. Thank you for any help that you can give me during this time..