From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: 4/13/2020 7:54:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and zoom

With regards Zoom isn't there a tutorial or podcast on the subject? I
can't remember who did it.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 4/12/20, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@comcast.net> wrote:
Zoom is quite accessible with NVDA. I have been using it off and on since
last April.
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a
situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!