Re: NVDA and zoom

Gene

You don’t have to.  If you use read current line, the message will be read.

From: Stephen
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and zoom

I just tested the latest zoom with jaws, and I am able to successfully navigate text fields and use the arrow keys to review text that I have written, where as with NVDA, at least, the old version that I'm using on my old system, I am unable to handle edit fields as easily.
Is this a fault with zoom, NVDA, or jaws?
How does the latest NVDA handle text fields in zoom.  Can you type things in and then review what you've typed with the arrows?
Cheers.