From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 12:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] windows server os

Hi all.

I am not sure if this should fit here or on win10 list but here goes.

I am in a position where I can obtain from one of my computer shops the last clearance coppy of windows server 2012 for about 40 dollars.

Usually windows server is 200-500 bucks and up depending on cores and what its for, etc.

Is it worth me getting something like this.

I will most likely be using this thing at home, maybe not in a broad business things,.

I want to experiment with things like a wsus server, and maybe some sort of media server.

I also want to have a play about.

Question, is it worth it or am I shooting myself in the foot by getting somthing this old.

I know that to install it I may need assistance, however is it accessible for blind users once up and running.

I assume it will have narator and I will have nvda on it.