From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 12:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows server os

Hmmm that is what I had been advised to joseph.

Its just that that coppy has been sitting on the shelf for ages at 41 dollars and I have been tempted to buy it several times but from my local tech its not worth it.

I will look at server 2019 or 2016 then.

Hmmm so its better to get server with a desktop experience.

I can see server for a number of cores, where would I get server with desktop or is that just one of the options.

On 13/04/2020 6:32 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
You'll need sighted assistance to install it (install Desktop Experience, not Server Core), and after that, you'll need to enable Windows Audio service (set to start automatically). It would be much better to get Server 2016 or later, but...
Cheers,
Joseph